What's the attention to the installation of aluminum alloy doors and windows?
Before the installation and construction of doors and windows, the shape and position accuracy of the doors and windows should be checked and checked to check whether the number and position of the pre buried concrete meet the requirements of the design.
1, line location
(1) according to the installation position, size and elevation of the doors and windows in the design drawings (the phrase "elevation" is provided by the industry Encyclopedia), the windows and windows of the doors and windows are measured on both sides of the windows and doors. In the case of multi-storey or high-rise building ("high rise building" provided by the industry Encyclopedia), the top door and window border line is the criterion, the line falling or theodolite is used to lead the window and window side line, and the line marks are marked at the windows of the various layers.
(2) the horizontal position of the doors and windows should be based on the horizontal line of the +1250px in the floor of the floor as the upper and upper reverse volume of the window, and the line (the word "bullet line" is provided by the industry Encyclopedia). Each layer must be kept in accordance with the height of the window.
2. The installation of aluminum alloy window draping water
According to the requirements of the construction drawings, the water should be fixed on the aluminum alloy window, and the location must be ensured and the installation is firm.
3. Anticorrosion treatment
(1) the anticorrosive design of the exterior and exterior surfaces of doors and windows should be handled according to the design requirements. If the design is not required, an anticorrosive coating or plastic film can be used to protect it so as to avoid contact with the surface of the aluminum alloy door and window directly, and produce electrochemical reaction and corrosion of aluminum alloy doors and windows.
(2) when installing aluminum (the word "aluminum" is provided by the industry Encyclopedia) alloy (the term "alloy" is provided by the industry Encyclopedia) doors and windows, if the connection iron parts are fixed, then the iron parts, the fixed parts and other metal parts are best used with stainless steel parts. Otherwise, corrosion treatment must be carried out to avoid electrochemical reaction and corrosion of aluminum alloy doors and windows.
4. The installation of aluminum alloy doors and windows
Install aluminum alloy door and window frame according to the location line. And adjust the horizontal, vertical and diagonal length of the doors and windows in time to meet the quality standards, and then use the wooden wedge to fix them temporarily.
5, the fixation of aluminum alloy doors and windows
(1) when the iron parts are embedded on the wall, the iron foot of the aluminum alloy doors and windows can be directly welded with the embedded iron parts on the wall, and the welding parts need to be rust treated.
(2) when there is no iron embedded on the wall, the iron pins of the aluminum alloy doors and windows can be fixed to the wall by metal expansion bolts or plastic expansion bolts.
(3) when there is no iron embedded on the wall, drill holes with 80mm depth and diameter of 6mm can be drills on the wall with L type 80mm 6rmn 50mm reinforcement. Glue 108 glue mud to the long end and then enter the hole. After 108 glue slurry is finally condensed, the iron foot of the aluminum alloy doors and windows will be welded with the embedded 6mm steel bar.
6, the treatment of the gap between the door and window frame and the wall
(1) after installing and fixing the aluminum alloy doors and windows, the concealed works should be checked first. After being qualified, the gaps between the doors and windows and the walls should be treated according to the design requirements in time.
(2) if the design is not required, it is possible to use elastic insulation material or glass cotton felt ("glass felt" for "glass felt" provided by the industry Encyclopedia) slicing crevice, and the outer surface of the 5~8mm deep slot is filled with sealant or sealant.
7, the installation of windows and doors and doors and windows
(1) doors and windows and doors and windows should be installed after the completion of the wall decoration.
(2) push and pull door (phrase "push door" provided by the industry Encyclopedia) window frame installation fixed after the window and window frame, the glass door and window fan integrated into the frame slide, adjust the gap between the frame and the fan.
(3) the flat door and window are assembled on the frame and the fan frame to assemble the wall and install the glass after fixing it, that is to adjust the gap between the frame and the fan, and then fan the glass and adjust the position. Finally, the sealing strip is inlaid and the sealant is embedded.
(4) the floor spring door should be installed and fixed in the doorframe and the floor spring host, then install the door fan. First, insert the glass into the door frame and place the human frame together, adjust the gap between the frame and the fan, and finally fill in the sealing strip and sealant of the door glass.
8. Matters needing attention in construction
(1) attention should be paid to assembling quality when using multiple combinations of aluminum alloy doors and windows.
(2) the protection of the products must be done strictly in the construction, and the protective glue paper and film that are damaged and fallen are sealed in time, and the plaster dirt splashed on the surface of the door and window can be cleared in time so as to avoid the pollution and bite of the surface layer of the aluminum alloy doors and windows.
(3) the size of the glass thickness of the door and window and the size of the inlay slot and the sealing strip should conform to the national standard and the design requirements. When the sealing strip is installed, there should be a retractable space to avoid the sealing strip from falling off.